Mixed Berry Cream Pie


Hi everyone! Ready for a delicious and healthy dessert? Check out this Mixed Berry Cream Pie! 
I'm still on the journey to lose my baby weight, but everyone needs a little dessert now and then. This pie is easy, refreshing and beautiful. Perfect for summer!

YOU WILL NEED:
~4 cups of plain GREEK yogurt
~1/4 cup of sugar
~1 ready made graham cracker crust
~2 cups of berries (I used strawberries, blueberries and raspberries, but I also threw in some peaches because they are just so delicious right now)!

Place a fine-mesh sieve lined with 2 paper towels over a bowl. Pour the yogurt into the sieve and refridgerate for at least 12 hours.  
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake the pie crust for 7-10 minutes.
Discard the liquid from the yogurt (I didn't have much) and put the yogurt into a bowl. Stir in the sugar and pour the mixture into the cooled pie crust. Cover and chill for 2 hours. 
Top with berries and serve!

Daily Gratitude: Today I am thankful for butterflies. It's butterfly season right now here in Florida and you can't go anywhere without seeing a beautiful butterfly!

No comments