What's in MY Beach Bag

I LOVE the articles in fashion magazines that show you what's in someone's (usually a celebrities) bag. I find it so interesting! SO........ seeing how we're just a few days away from a "Mini Baby Vacay," I thought I'd share What's in My Beach Bag!


I've been using this straw market bag from Morocco for the past few years. I LOVE it! It's so european looking and is perfect for the beach. Here's What's in My Beach Bag.....


-Marie Claire Magazine (or ANY magazine. I can't read at the beach. Too hot! I need something easy to flip through).
-Sunnies (These sunglasses have been my faithful 70's aviators for the past few years. I dread the day I lose them)!
-Floppy beach hat (I've had this floppy tan beach hat from H&M for 10 years! I have others, but always return to this one. It even has a zipper compartment where you can hide cash. Great idea! Who wants to carry cash while taking a walk on the beach? Not me).
-iphone (phone, ipod, camera all in one)!
-Coppertone #8 (I've been using Coppertone #8 for as long as I can remember. Even though it's only #8, I NEVER burn with it, and it reminds me of my Aunt Dana from when we summered at the Cape as a kid).
-Lip balm (This herbal tinted lip balm by Palladio is my new fav).
-Smartwater (Gotta hydrate)!
-California Baby Sunscreen (For my beach baby! Organic of course).
-Beach wrap (I like to have some sort of wrap to throw on. This one can be wore like 8 different ways).
-Sophie The Giraffe (My son's teether. Gotta keep him occuppied)!
-My camera (Not pictured. A MUST)!

What do you have in your beach bag? Anything I'm missing??!!!

GRATITUDE: Today I am GRATEFUL for naps. My baby has been sleeping for 2 hours! A rested baby is a happy baby!

4 comments

Ashley said...

We're on the same page today! I love having a stack of mags to flip through on the beach, and always a bottle of water!

Teresa said...

I love seeing what's in people's bags too! Some beach time sounds amazing right about now...

aimery said...

Thanks Sarah! You know, I found a site or two creative make pretty beach baskets tote

aimery said...

Thanks Sarah! You know, I found a site or two creative make pretty beach baskets tote