Thursday, November 8, 2012

Baby Shower Thank You Cards


After such a wonderful baby shower last week, I wanted to get my thank you cards out asap! 
I looked in stores and online for cards I liked. While many were cute, they were either too common, too busy, too cutsie or too expensive! So? I decided to make my own. 
I wanted to go with the whole natural organic theme that my sister had going with the shower. Since I am a "less is more" person, I kept the cards simple. The bedding for my daughter is going to be Pottery Barn Kids "Sweet Lambie," so I bought a little lamb stamp from Etsy (one of my all time fav sights) and decided to use it for the cover. The "thank you" stamp and cards are from Michaels.












 I sealed the envelope with a little elephant stamp (from Michaels) because my sons bedding is Pottery Barn Kids "Little Elephants." I was happy to be able to incorporate a bit of the twins theme! 


Simple as that! Made with ♥ by Lea Andrew.

1 comment:

Danica said...

Whenever there are special occasion for your baby, you can consider making baby thank you cards. This can help in showing your appreciation to your guests.