Williams Sonoma Concoction





















I don't know about you, but I love a clean smelling house! 
In the past I have turned to your basic Glade Plug-ins, but now that I am pregnant, I am trying to go au naturale!
I came across this stove top concoction on a wonderful blog HERE.
Apparently it smells exactly like the Williams Sonoma store, so I decided to give it a try, and I'm glad I did. 
 It's simple, natural and couldn't be easier. The best part? My house smells heavenly!
ALL YOU NEED:
1 lemon sliced
a few sprigs of Rosemary
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Fill a small pot with 2/3 water. Add the lemon slices and rosemary. 














Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract and bring to a boil.


















Simmer for the rest of the day. Add more water when needed. It's that easy! Use a larger pot and double up the recipe for a large house. Enjoy! ( :

4 comments

Michelle said...

I bet that smells heavenly!

Anonymous said...

I am so going to try this! There is nothing like a yummy smelling home. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog is lovely!:)

Rachael {all things beautiful} said...

Sounds lovely! I am definitely going to try this. Thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

I have GOT to try this! I bet it's absolutely amazing!