The HATCH Collection


Many of you know I have been struggling to find "cool" maternity clothes. I've been to all the recommended spots. Pea in the Pod, Motherhood Maternity, Destination Maternity, etc. etc. 
While they do have nice things, the clothes still look pretty "momish" to me!
Then I came across The HATCH collection. My first thought was....... okay, this is my style!
The HATCH collection was conceived in 2011 by a new mom Arian Goldman, in response to an expanding group on style-savvy expectant mothers who you'd NEVER see in any ordinary "maternity" section. And so, HATCH was hatched as a finely edited collection of chic flattering wardrobe essentials cool and busy women can truely wear before, during and after pregnancy. I mean..... how cool is that?!!!!!
Now, the prices are definitey a bit pricey, so if you can't afford the HATCH collection, you can get great ideas. It seems that comfy oversized basics are the theme. I am now not so depressed about looking like a mom!
Check out more of the collection!


No comments