Dried Fruit & Nut Goat Cheese


Talk about simple and EASY! Need a quick, sophisticated and delicious appetizer? Well, look no further! Try this Goat Cheese with dried fruit and nuts!



INGREDIENTS
Small 4 oz. roll of Goat Cheese
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup chopped fruit (I used dried raisins, cranberries and blueberries)
Honey
Water crackers



First, mix together the chopped nuts and fruit and lay on wax paper. Firmly roll the Goat Cheese into the nuts and fruit. 














Drizzle with honey and SERVE!


6 comments

mir_rosenberg said...

This looks so delicious! I am definitely going to use this, this weekend when my roommates parents come to visit!

Lea said...

Yay! It's soooooo easy. Hope they like it!

Unknown said...

um this legitimately made my mouth water--and I'm not even a cheese lover?!? go figure haha

come on over and follow my colorful blog (I think you'd enjoy it--not that I'm bias or anything ha)

colorissue.blogspot.com

xoxo
Aarean

Michelle said...

looks so easy!

Lucent Imagery said...

So when is our first date again?! :)

Anonymous said...

Why oh why am i salivating at my computer? Looks SO good.

-Shelly
Quiet Luxury