Lakeridge Winery & Vinyards















My mom is visiting me in Orlando for the week. I'm always trying to find something new and exciting to do, other than your typical day at Disney. After doing a bit of research, I discovered there is a winery only about 1/2 hour from me called LAKERIDGE WINERY & VINYARDS
Wine tasting in Orlando? Who would have thought?
I knew this would be right up my moms alley, so we decided to give it a shot!
Wine tours and tastings run seven days a week, every 15-20 minutes FREE of charge! Sounds too good to be true right? Well it's not! 
We took the tour, and tasted 8 different reds, whites and sparkling wines. They were absolutely delicious and to top it all off?  If you choose to purchase any of their wines, the most expensive bottle is $16.99!
We bought 4 bottles. Our favorites ranged from $7.99 to $9.99.

So if you ever find yourself in the Orlando area, skip the touristy stuff, and go wine tasting! 

4 comments

Michelle said...

What a fun day with your mom!

Lucent Imagery said...

Ooh times with mum are the best. Hope you two are having fun still. I don't drink wine (makes me all snuffly and sneezy) but I love wineries. They're such beautiful places to hang out in. So glad you found this and had a great day! x

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I had no idea that there was a vineyard in Orlando! Great photos!

Annemarie said...

This place looks beautiful and the food looks so yummy!