Tiny Touches

Photo VIA























We've all been there. We've all rented those tiny apartments in our lives that we could only do so much with. The worst was when you couldn't even paint the walls! Whenever I stumble upon a simple idea for decorating a small space, I love to post it. 
Take this kitchen for example. With just a few plants, some cookbooks, and a tiny lamp, this small kitchen looks simply chic!
I especially like the "tiny touch" of the lamp. Functional decor at its best! Wish I stumbled upon this picture when I had my tiny kitchen in NYC!
What simple ideas do you have for a tiny space?

3 comments

Anonymous said...

I stared at the photo for a while before reading the copy... and I kept thinking, I would have never thought to place a lamp there and I love it...

Then I read what you wrote! LOL. It does look very stylish.

-Shelly

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Such a peaceful photo! Love the lamp and the natural linen roman shade. Hope your week got off to a good start!

Stephanie said...

My idea for a tiny space is to be organized and to keep it clean! I don't mind small spaces because I actually feel as if it is more cozy :)