|Photo: L. Andrew|
It's winter, which (in Florida) is my favorite time of year! There are certain winter "must haves" that I swear by every year, and a few newbies too. Here are my 8 winter must haves for this year!
1. Clarins Gelée Auto-Bronzante Express. Just because it's winter doesn't mean you have to be pale! It's a little pricey at $30. but a little bit goes a long way and it's the BEST! I use it in the summer too.
2. Visine. Perfect for dry winter eyes, and a few too many glasses of wine eyes! Just kidding! Not really! ( :
3. Smith's Rosebud Salve. A subletter I had in NYC (Dana) gave this to me and I swear by it! Chapped lips, dry skin, rough cuticles. It soothes it all!
4. Ludens Wild Honey Throat drops. They are so good they taste like candy! Great for a sore throat.
5. Forever 21 Charcoal colored scarf. This one has built in pockets at each end to warm your hands. Clever AND chic! -$9.
6. Target Camel colored faux fur slippers. These slippers are so cozy and they are currently 1/2 price! I got these for $11. and I am living in them!
7. Revlon lipstick in Baby Pink. Because it's just so 60's chic!
8. Forever 21 silver glitter polish. Love this glitter polish for $2.80. Pros: Stays on FOREVER! Con's: Hard to get off! ( :
What are some of your winter must haves?