Resolutions


It's here! 2012 is here, and I couldn't be more excited! I have a feeling this is going to be a HUGE year for me. I don't know why, I can just feel it! While trying to decide what my New Years resolution would be I couldn't just think of one thing. You've got to dream big right? So I came up with a list of things. Even if I don't accomplish all of them, I will certainly accomplish a few. What are your resolutions?

IN 2012 I WILL.......
Laugh more
Dance more
LIVE the Mediterranean diet
Write more cards....... just because
Take more photography classes
Get back to yoga
Blog more
Ride a horse again
Get in touch with long lost "cherished" friends
Take more "mini" trips
Make french macaroons
Love more
and....
Make a DREAM come true!

2 comments

Lucent Imagery said...

My friend, your comment made me so happy. I was telling my husband about you and your words when we went for a walk that day. I too feel that we are meant to meet and that we will make it happen somehow! I don't drink wine, but you know I'm there for all the cheeses! :) Hoping you and your two boys are enjoying the new year. I love your new year's resolutions. I need to make macaroons again and prove to myself that the last time wasn't a fluke or my friend's expertise! xxx

Nicole Marie said...

yes the mediterranean diet! need to start living by that a little more