Hello Monday

VIA
I can't believe it's Monday already! Mondays tend to be extremely hectic and busy around our house/office! I usually dread it, but this week I've decided to embrace it! I'm making my "To Do" list and my goal is to cross EVERYTHING off of it! We'll see how it goes! 

TO DO LIST!
-Mail 3 packages
-Start yoga back up on Tuesday
-Get 3 numbers choreographed for "Singing in the Rain."
-Go mattress shopping
-Call my dear sweet 96 year old friend Anne
-Give Jake a haircut and bath. (This one's tedious)!
-Clean out closet and take stuff to Goodwill
-Call Groupon and get credited for item I did NOT receive (this one's even more tedious)!

I think that's a realistic list, especially since I am working in between all of it! 
As I sit here in my office, and look at my one lovely little purple tulip smiling at me, I can tell it's going to be a good week. ( : Have a great one everyone!




6 comments

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Tulips are my favorite flower and I am so glad they are back in season. Good luch with your to-do list!

Nicole Marie said...

yoga...good plan

Lea said...

Thanks!

jenzie said...

beautiful tulip! did you take that photo?

Lea said...

Yes! I took the pic. Purple tulips are my fav!

Lucent Imagery said...

How is your weekly list going my friend? Love the tulip photo!