Simple Christmas Decor

 I've been so swamped with work that I still haven't decorated my house for Christmas! To be honest, Christmas decorations sound more like a chore right now than a joy! But, after seeing these simple decorating ideas, I have a whole new attitude! I think by keeping it simple, Christmas decorations can be beautiful yet calming at the same time, and who couldn't use a little bit of PEACE during the holidays? Check out these "Less is more" ideas.

Photo VIA

I am definitely going for with silver and white this year. It just looks so clean and refreshing! Love these simple white candles with the sliver accents.

Photo VIA

We have a white tree, and every year we go RETRO with it with bright 60's colors. This year I am going this route. White tree with silver accessories!

Photo VIA

Same idea but with a green tree. Just as pretty, and I am in LOVE with the faux fur tree skirt!


Simple, effective and adorable! 

Photo via Etsy.com
This simple green wreath is gorgeous! You can get the same effect with an evergreen wreath. No need for bells, bows and whistles!


 And NEVER underestimate the power of a simple bowl of pine cones!

Happy Decorating!

6 comments

Lucent Imagery said...

OH yes I totally agree with going with simplicity. For me, it will be fairy lights, flowers and lots of fresh food in bowls! Sending you hugs for your week. x

Lea said...

Love the flowers and fresh food! Pics please! Have a wonderful week yourself. ( :

Ashley said...

Such wonderful holiday inspiration! I'm feeling the same way this year- silver colors and simplicity!

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

absolutely stunning. love the white/silver!

Heather said...

our tree is sitting undecorated in the corner of the living room waiting for someone to finish learning music for a certain christmas show... ! all the christmas music has me in the mood to decorate but no time yet! i may put some ornaments in some candle holders in the meantime- thanks for the idea!

Lea said...

Heather you crack me up! You are going to be a HUGE asset to the show. Don't let Mike make you nervous! LOL!