Sweet potato fry DIP
























I'm always trying to be healthy, so when I have the option of sweet potato fries verses regular, I go for the sweet potato. The one problem? Ketchup doesn't do the trick like it does for regular old french fries! So I set out on a quest to find the perfect sweet potato fry DIP, and I found it! This dip is amazing!

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 Cup of mayonaise
2 teaspoons ketchup
2 tablespoons cream-style horseradish 
1/4 teaspoon paprika
salt and pepper
Frozen sweet potato fries (I use ALEXIA) or you can make them yourself!

Mix everything together in a small serving dish. I suggest, you start with 1 tablespoon of houseradish, taste the dip and then move onto the next tablespoon after if you want more. I LOVE horseradish so I used both.
This dip is also delicious with onion rings, and I'm trying it next with steamed artichokes! Enjoy, and let me know what you think.