Mini Caprese Bites

Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Rose Nguyen
































Caprese is one of my all time favorite things! When I came across this simple recipe from Southern Living I knew I had to try it. These mini caprese bites are easy, contemporary, colorful and a HUGE hit whenever I prepare them for company.


You will need:
  • 1 pt. grape tomatos, halved
  • 1 8-oz. package of fresh mozzarella cut into 1/2 inch cubes
  • Fresh basil (sliced thin)
  • 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil 
  • 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
  • salt and pepper
  • 4 inch wooden skewers
Take one tomato half, a piece of cheese, a slice of basil and the other tomato half. Thread them together on a skewer. Make as many as you wish. Wisk together olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Drizzle over skewers. Salt and pepper to taste. Display skewers in a glass bowl.

1 comment

Heather said...

this company LOVED them! :)