I felt like a "Weekend Warrior" this weekend! In-spite of all the work I had to get done, I STILL managed to have a nice date night with my husband which consisted of dinner and a FABULOUS movie.
HILLSTONE restaurant (formally HOUSTON'S) is our favorite restaurant in Orlando. Why?
- They have the BEST smoked salmon appetizer you will ever have.
- The atmosphere is romantic.
- The restaurant sits on a large lake and you can choose to sit outside if you desire. Check out the quaint dock you can reserve for small parties!
- They have live jazz on the weekends.
- It's not over the top expensive, and you will NEVER have a bad meal! Seriously!
|Photo courtesy of Filmofilia.com|
Next we headed to the theatre to see Midnight in Paris. All I can say is thumbs up! Written and directed by Woody Allen, we knew this film would not disappoint, not to mention I can sit through ANYTHING filmed in Paris! Check out the all-star cast! I won't tell you what it's about but it's a MUST SEE in my book. And finally.........
I managed to wake up early Sunday morning to make my husband his FAVORITE breakfast. Pancakes topped with 2 eggs over easy! Ahhhhh.... what a feeling of accomplishment! What did you do this weekend? Happy Monday everyone!