Perfect Polish

There are a few reasons why I happen to LOVE Rimmel nail polish. Besides the $3.99 price tag and their color selections, this polish lasts! But the main reason is the larger than normal paint brush. I hate those skinny little nail polish brushes that take an artist to paint the perfect nail. The Rimmel brush gives great coverage in just a few paint strokes! Check out my favorite summer colors below.

Rimmellondon.com

For simple everyday, I love "French Lingerie" (color on the left). This color is meant to be used as part of a french manicure, but I LOVE the color alone. It is perfect for a clean everyday look.

For simple fun, I love "Posh Pink" (color on the right). This is the perfect summer color for a night on the town! I only use it on my toes, (looks great with a tan), but if you are feeling crazy use it on your fingernails too! Have fun!

Go check out Rimmel London nail colors. You can get them at most drug stores. I just purchased these two at Walgreens. They were 2 for $4.00! Score! 

No comments