Dry Shampoo

Are you ready for your life to change? I don't know if you've heard of the new dry shampoos, but if you haven't, listen up! I learned from my mom at a very young age, that if you put a little baby powder in your hair when it's dirty, it will absorb the grease and basically dry wash your hair. The only problem? If you don't blend it enough you have white hair! 

So when these new dry shampoos came out, I was more than curious. There are plenty of overly expensive brands out there, and I 'm sure they work just fine, but why spend $30. when you can spend $2.75? I will admit, I was a little weary of the inexpensive price tag, but take it from me, this stuffs great! It's a spray that not only removes the grease, but also adds texture and volume and smells wonderful. This dry shampoo by Suave has basically saved my life. Check it out and let me know what you think!

2 comments

Anonymous said...

I will definitely check it out! That is a great price and perfect for my blonde hair.

Samantha Taylor said...

I'm on the way to the store to get some right now!! THANKS LEA! :)