Chez Andrew

My husband and I have had quite a few house guests in the past few months. As a matter of fact, we've had so many guests that we now call our house Chez Andrew! I'd like to think family and friends visit to spend quality time with us (and I'm sure they do), but I think people visit and continue to visit because they truly have a relaxing time. I DO enjoy having guests, so I have a few tricks up my sleeve to make their stay at Chez Andrew as relaxing and enjoyable as possible!























I decorated the guest room very minimally and used crisp white sheets so my guests get the whole "Hotel" experience. I also make sure all the dresser drawers are empty and there are plenty of hangers in the closet. No one wants to live out of a suitcase when they are on vacation right?





I always put 2 plush towels on top of the dresser with a bottle of water. I know what you're thinking. This girl is crazy right?! But people really appreciate the little things! You know those little toiletries you get at hotels? Well, I snag them. Not for me, but for my guests. I display them in the bathroom on a little tray. These are from The Waldorf Astoria and the tray was $4.00 at ROSS! Score!


Lastly, I like to add a personal touch like a single rose by the bed. And check out this cool coaster my mom bought. "Dance like there's nobody watching." Love it! Thanks mom.

No comments